To see directions to this location, please enter a starting street address and town or ZIP code and click to get directions.
Family medicine physicians at Summit Medical Group Arizona offer an integrated, holistic approach to care that focuses on treating the entire patient and keeping them healthy, rather than specializing in a certain area of the body or condition. They receive extensive training and experience in a variety of fields including adult, pediatric, and gynecological care. Unlike an internist who only treats adults, family doctors see patients of all genders and ages from newborn to seniors.
Your family doctor serves as an advocate for patients who need to navigate throughout the complex medical system. They collaborate with other health care professionals to ensure that you receive the best care possible. Our physicians provide:
TREATMENT FOR CHRONIC AND ACUTE ILLNESSES
- Short-term illnesses, such as colds, infections, and headaches
- Chronic conditions, such as obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, acne, asthma, headaches, heart disease, and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Diseases of the eyes, ears, nose, and throat; bones and joints; gastric and urinary system
- Minor injuries, such as sprains, backaches, and pulled muscles
Some of our family physicians have extensive experience in sports medicine and can offer:
- Joint injections for muscle and tendon injuries, such as plantar fasciitis and tennis elbow.
- Routine check-ups, blood tests, immunizations, and travel vaccinations
- Screenings for high blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar; colon, cervical, and breast cancers; and sexually transmitted diseases
- Education on healthy lifestyle choices to prevent disease
- Routine pelvic exams and screening tests, such as pap smears
- Contraceptive care and counseling, including birth control pills
- Treatment of gynecological conditions, such as yeast infections, sexually transmitted diseases, pelvic pain, and abnormal menstrual periods
- Reproductive planning and counseling
Some of our family physicians have extensive experience in women’s health and can offer:
- Placement of intrauterine devices (IUDs) and implantable contraception
- Oral and topical medications for acne, poison ivy, eczema, and dermatitis
MENTAL HEALTH CARE
- Diagnosis and treatment of anxiety, depression, sleep issues, and grief
- Guidance in stress management
- Help with tobacco cessation
- Referrals for therapy
- Primary evaluations for eating and addiction disorders
Podiatry helps keep you on your feet with care, treatment, and surgery of the feet, ankles, and certain conditions of the lower legs.
Our Walk-in Clinic provides convenient, quick-sick care for treating minor medical problems or injuries that require a health care provider's attention but are not life-threatening. Our dedicated team of medical professionals is on hand to treat quick-sick concerns. Saturdays from 8 a.m. until noon for new and established patients.
Monday-Friday: 7am - 5pm
Saturday: 8am to Noon for quick-sick, walk-in visits. No appointment necessary.
Paseo Family Physicians Summit Medical Group Arizona accepts most major insurance plans. Please note that this list is subject to change. Patients are ultimately responsible for verifying if the practice is contracted with their health plan.
- AARP (Medicare Supplement only) and AARP Health Care Options
- AETNA-HMO and PPO
- AETNA Medicare Advantage (Premiere)
- Arizona Foundation
- AEI (Administrative Enterprises)
- Banner Health Plan
- BCE Emergis
- CIGNA-HMO, PPO, Indemnity
- CIGNA Medicare Access PFFS Plan
- Coventry (previously First Health)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HealthNet – PPO, HMO, Senior Care, POS
- Humana – HMO, PPO, Premiere
- Humana – Preferred PPO and Preferred POS Open Access
- Humana Access (Choice Care Network)
- Humana Gold Choice and Gold Choice PFFS
- Multiple Network
- One Health
- Pacificare-HMO (Metro Plus only, PPO, Signature Freedom)
- Pacificare Medicare PFFS
- Tricare for Life (Medicare Secondary)
- United Health Care
- Authorization for Use and Disclosure of Medical Information
- Diagnostic Testing Notice
- Medicare Health Risk Assessment
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Notificación de Prácticas de Privacidad
- Our Fees
- Patient Registration Form
- Payment Policy Agreement
- Records Release Authorization
- Understanding Preventive Services and Insurance
YOU CAN NOW PAY YOUR BILLS, SEE YOUR BILLING STATEMENT, AND MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT AFTER REGISTERING ON OUR SECURE PATIENT PORTAL.
The portal will allow you to communicate with us easily, safely, and at your convenience. You can now access it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to get personal health information. This portal replaces our previous systems, but you can still access them if you want to review your data.