Lucas, Kim, MD
THUNDERBIRD INTERNAL MEDICINE
5620 W. Thunderbird Rd., Suite C1
Glendale, AZ 85306
Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary
Deaconess Hospital, St. Louis, MO
Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Abrazo Arrowhead Hospital
Professional & Academic Affiliations:
- Faculty Member: University of Arizona College of Medicine, Phoenix, AZ
- American Society of Hypertension
- National Lipid Association
- International Society for Women’s Sexual Health
Dr. Lucas earned her medical degree at Semmelweis University in Budapest, Hungary. She then completed her internship at Deaconess Hospital in St. Louis, MO, and her residency at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, NY. Before joining Thunderbird Internal Medicine in 2012, Dr. Lucas worked in private practice in Tempe. She currently serves as a faculty member at University of Arizona College of Medicine in Phoenix.
Fluent in English, Hungarian and German, Dr. Lucas is an avid reader and enjoys cooking and the arts. She is committed to enhancing her patients’ lives through health education and disease prevention.