McConnell, Elizabeth, MD
5620 W. Thunderbird Rd., Suite F-1
Glendale, AZ 85306
9150 W. Indian School Rd., Suite 118
Phoenix, AZ 85037
University of Utah Medical School, Salt Lake City
San Joaquin General Hospital, Stockton, CA
- Immunology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Colon and Rectal Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- General Surgery
Dr. McConnell is associated with many hospitals in the Phoenix area.
Professional & Academic Affiliations:
- Fellow American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- American Association of Academic Surgeons
- Association of Women Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Society of Alimentary and Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgery
Dr. McConnell is a graduate of the University of Utah Medical School who completed a General Surgery residency before going to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, for a fellowship in Colon and Rectal Surgery with special emphasis in immunologic oncology research.
Dr. McConnell is board-certified in Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery and has research affiliations with Arizona State University and the University of Arizona. She provides colonoscopy services for the underserved populations of Arizona under a grant from the Department of Health.
Her personal interests include painting, hiking, traveling and Chinese history.