To see directions to this location, please enter a starting street address and town or ZIP code and click to get directions.
Family medicine physicians at Summit Medical Group Arizona offer an integrated, holistic approach to care that focuses on treating the entire patient and keeping them healthy, rather than specializing in a certain area of the body or condition. They receive extensive training and experience in a variety of fields including adult, pediatric, and gynecological care. Unlike an internist who only treats adults, family doctors see patients of all genders and ages from newborn to seniors.
Your family doctor serves as an advocate for patients who need to navigate throughout the complex medical system. They collaborate with other health care professionals to ensure that you receive the best care possible. Our physicians provide:
TREATMENT FOR CHRONIC AND ACUTE ILLNESSES
- Short-term illnesses, such as colds, infections, and headaches
- Chronic conditions, such as obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, acne, asthma, headaches, heart disease, and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Diseases of the eyes, ears, nose, and throat; bones and joints; gastric and urinary system
- Minor injuries, such as sprains, backaches, and pulled muscles
Some of our family physicians have extensive experience in sports medicine and can offer:
- Joint injections for muscle and tendon injuries, such as plantar fasciitis and tennis elbow.
- Routine check-ups, blood tests, immunizations, and travel vaccinations
- Screenings for high blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar; colon, cervical, and breast cancers; and sexually transmitted diseases
- Education on healthy lifestyle choices to prevent disease
- Routine pelvic exams and screening tests, such as pap smears
- Contraceptive care and counseling, including birth control pills
- Treatment of gynecological conditions, such as yeast infections, sexually transmitted diseases, pelvic pain, and abnormal menstrual periods
- Reproductive planning and counseling
Some of our family physicians have extensive experience in women’s health and can offer:
- Placement of intrauterine devices (IUDs) and implantable contraception
- Oral and topical medications for acne, poison ivy, eczema, and dermatitis
MENTAL HEALTH CARE
- Diagnosis and treatment of anxiety, depression, sleep issues, and grief
- Guidance in stress management
- Help with tobacco cessation
- Referrals for therapy
- Primary evaluations for eating and addiction disorders
Our hours are Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM.